24 Thursday Jul 2014
Meet Alexandria Stephens, a successful jewelry designer capturing the rings and wrists of Now Girls Everywhere!
1. Who is Alexandria Stephens?
Alexandria Stephens is me. I’m a mom, a hustla, and a lover of fashion.
2. How can you describe your brand and what kind of women wears your pieces?
My customer is a woman who wants to stand out, but at the same time being authentic to her. She may spend $110.00 on a tank from Anne Fontaine but will also eat lunch at a taco truck. She is flashy, and fun, and lives her life with out explaining.
3. With so many other online boutiques, how do you separate yourself?
It’s so funny these days because you have all the Instagram Boutiques, and all the Rappers’ Girlfriends starting stores. I commend and salute them for being able to capitalize on this trend and make money. I separate myself because I’m not looking to be Instagram Famous. I went to school for fashion marketing, I worked retail for 12+years. I’m looking to bring quality accessories to the masses. For me this isn’t a hobby, this is my life. I want women who may not have a Henri Bendel near them, or even know what that is, to have great accessories. For the lil girl who looks in the mags and saves her money to buy that piece that no one has. I rock for the girl who wants to stand out not just rock the same mono gucci bag.
4. What is your favorite piece you’re currently selling?
This is hard, because I wear it all and it changes, but if I have to chose I go with the Jenni.
5. What can your customers expect from you in the future?
I want to turn my online store into a store front.
6. Are there any celebrities you’d like to see in your pieces?
I love Beyonce and her fab stylist so she is always my answer. A close #2 is Kris Jenner. She rocks the best jewelry and is a killer business woman just being in her presence should be fantastic.
7. What are your social media websites as well as website?
Well my store’s web site is Home / Alexandria Stephens my business Instagram is @shopalexandriastephens and my personal is @youngsmartnfab.
8. This is The Boss Up, so give us three reasons you consider yourself a Boss.
I live by my own rules.
I’m always looking to grow and improve.
I don’t give up. If someone says no or closes the door, I find a window!!
Thank You Alexandria